Use the chatbot Experience settings to control how your chatbot interacts with users when sending and receiving messages, and resuming conversations.
Changes to these settings are sent to the Ready to publish stage in Versions, and will not be applied until they are published. You must publish these changes with the next version of your chatbot.
- Add typing indicators and message delays
- Interpret text as button presses, and prompt users to press buttons.
- Make conversations resumable.
To open the Experience settings:
- Select your team and the chatbot you want to edit.
- Open the Manage section of the left navigation and click Settings.
- Click Experience.