If your chatbot uses multi-level conversations, resumability only applies to a parent conversation. Making a parent conversation resumable does not impact any child conversations inside.
To add resumability to a conversation:
- Select your team and the chatbot you want to edit.
- Open the Manage section of the left navigation and click Settings.
- Click Experience.
- Scroll down to the Resume Previous Conversation section.
- Click + Conversation.
- Select the Conversation you want to make resumable.
- Click the button preview to change the text that is displayed on dynamic Quick Replies that lead back to this conversation.
Quick Replies have limited space, so this should be a short title that the user will understand in the context of their recent chatbot use.
Remember to add dynamic Quick Replies to your passages so your chatbot users can jump back to this conversation.