A conversation is a collection of passages that your chatbot will send to users. Usually, all the passages within a conversation are closely related. For example, each of these would likely be its own conversation:
- A flow to help a user book an appointment.
- A flow to remind a user of their upcoming appointment.
- A flow to follow-up with a user after their appointment.
- Responses to frequently asked questions.
Conversations can be resumable, allowing chatbot users to ask questions and get help without losing their place in the flow.
When a user enters a conversation, you can perform actions such as adding or removing tags, setting user data or scheduling notifications. Conversation-level actions are triggered before any passage or message actions.
Create and manage your conversations using the Conversations screen. You can:
- Create a conversation
- Rename a conversation
- Delete a conversation
- Open a conversation flow
- Add actions or tags to a conversation
By default, your chatbot uses a simple card view for conversations. If you need more structure, you can enable multi-level conversations for your chatbot.