Once you have connected your inGenious AI chatbot, you can configure your inGenious AI chatbot to add tags from your conversation flow to the Zendesk tickets created by your chatbot. You can use these tags to better triage and analyse your tickets.
To add Zendesk ticket tags, you will need to:
- Define tags in Zendesk.
- Use each of those tags in a Zendesk ticket at least once.
- Make sure Sunshine Conversations(v2) is integrated with Zendesk.
- Connect Sunshine Conversations(v2) with your inGenious AI chatbot.
- Enable Zendesk ticket tagging in your Sunshine Conversations(vs) integration.
- Sync your tags on the Tag Settings page.
- Apply the tags to your conversations, passages or button-like messages using Actions.
Once you have enabled Zendesk ticket tagging, your Zendesk tags are automatically synced through your Sunshine Conversations(v2) integration. You do not need to integrate your chatbot with Zendesk.
Enable Zendesk ticket tagging
To enable Zendesk ticket tagging:
- Open the team and chatbot you need.
- In the Manage section of the left navigation, click Integrations.
- Click the Sunshine Conversations (v2) channel card.
- Select Enable Ticket Tagging.
- Paste in the Zendesk Subdomain, Username and Password for the Zendesk account where Sunshine Conversations creates Zendesk tickets.
- Click Save.