Scripts are used to add more advanced interactions to your chatbot, such as:
- Sending emails.
- Sending or retrieving data via other APIs.
- Sending messages with dynamic content.
- Displaying dates in specific formats.
You can add a script to your chatbot to generate a message you send to your chatbot user, or in response to your chatbot user's reply.
Use the Scripts screen to manage the scripts that are available to your content creators. You can:
- Create a script either from scratch, or using a script template.
- Rename a script.
- Add parameters to your scripts to let content creators edit simple values.
Content creators edit these values where the script is used in Passages.
- Delete a script.