Create a regression test to test a set of phrases against your chatbot's global NLP questions. You can specify how many phrases the chatbot must correctly match to pass the test. Once you have created the test, you can run it as many times as you need to test the same phrases again.
You will need a test file to upload.
To create a regression test:
- Select the team and chatbot you need.
- Open the Improve section of the left navigation and click Regression Tests.
- Click + Regression Test.
- Type a descriptive name for your test.
- Click Ok.
- Adjust the Pass Goal field to the percentage of phrases the chatbot must correctly match to pass the test.
By default, the test will only record a pass if the chatbot correctly matches all the phrases (100%).
- Type a Description to help you remember what phrases or questions the test is targeting.
- Upload the test file you created into the test file section.
The inGenious AI platform checks that your conversation and passage IDs are valid. If there are issues with your test file, you will be prompted to correct them and upload again.
- Click Create Test.
Article is closed for comments.