Create a Broadcast to send messages on a specific Topic to Chatbot users who have opted in to receive them.
Before you create your Broadcast:
- Create a Broadcast Topic that defines the theme of your messages and their frequency.
- Create a Broadcast Opt-In message in your Chatbot content for users to opt-in to receive your Broadcast.
To create a Broadcast for your One-Time or Recurring Topic:
- Open the Team and Chatbot you want to create the Broadcast for.
- Click Broadcasts.
- Click the Topic you want to create a Broadcast for.
- Click + Broadcast.
- Click the new Broadcast message in the Drafts tab.
- Type a Name to distinguish your Broadcast.
The name will not be shown to your Chatbot users.
- If you want to send the Broadcast without an alert sound or vibration, tick Silent Push.
The Broadcast message will still appear on the user's notification screen.
- Select whether to send the story to all subscribed users, or only users who match an Audience Segment.
- Click Save.
You can now: