Use the chatbot General settings to:
- Change your chatbot's name and timezone
- Export your questions, conversation flows and audiences
- Turn on debugging commands
- Disable tracking on all link clicks
- Turn on multi-level conversations
- Archive the chatbot
To open the General settings:
- Select your team, and the chatbot you want to edit.
- Open the Manage section of the left navigation and click Settings.
Name and timezone
You can change:
|Name||Identifies the chatbot within the inGenious AI platform, but is not shown to your users.|
|Default Timezone||Use this timezone to schedule notifications and broadcasts when the user's timezone is not available.|
When you click Save, the changes take effect immediately rather than when the next version of the chatbot is published. Changes to a chatbot's name or default timezone are not shown in your chatbot's version history.
The Team ID and Chatbot ID cannot be changed; these fields are used for scripting and integrating new channels.
Disable Track Link Clicks
Select this to disable all link-click tracking for the entire chatbot. This overrides any chatbot buttons that have link tracking configured.
|Export Passages & Questions as CSV||Download a CSV file of all questions in the chatbot.|
|Export Conversation Flow as HTML||Export all the passage flows as HTML. This includes any content variations for multichannel passages.|
|Export Audiences||Download a CSV file of your chatbot audiences.|