In the inGenious AI platform, you build chatbots with a team. Every user in a team is assigned a role that determines what they're permitted to do.
A user can belong to multiple teams, but their role might be different in each team they're a member of. Someone who is an Admin in one team doesn't get any special privileges in other teams.
Manage your team using the Members screen, available from the gear icon next to your team menu. You will only see this menu in teams where you have an Admin role.
If you are an Admin, you can:
Roles and permissions
Each role within the inGenious AI platform has a different level of access to your chatbots and team. At a glance:
- Reviewers can view chatbots, content, settings and versions, but can't make changes.
- Editors can make changes to chatbot content, mark passages in chatbot response reviews, and progress changes through versions, but can't publish content, create new chatbots or edit chatbot settings.
- Publishers can create and edit content and chatbot response reviews, and publish chatbots or send broadcasts to subscribers, but can't change chatbot settings or make team modifications.
- Admins can do everything publishers can do, and also create new chatbots, edit chatbot settings, and manage their billing, teams, and users.
For a more detailed view, see the roles and permissions tables for the following sections below:
- Teams, Users and Administration
- Chatbots and settings
- Chatbot content
- Chatbot broadcasts and audiences
- Chatbot versions and publishing
- Reviews and improvement
Teams, Users and Administration
|Edit their own profile||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|View their list of teams||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Create and manage teams||-||-||-||✓|
|View list of team members||-||-||-||✓|
|Add, manage and remove team members||-||-||-||✓|
|Assign user roles||-||-||-||✓|
|Manage team billing||-||-||-||✓|
Chatbots and settings
|View a list of chatbots||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Create a chatbot||-||-||-||✓|
|View chatbot settings||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Edit chatbot Business Hours||-||-||✓||✓|
|Edit chatbot Experience settings||-||-||✓||✓|
|Edit chatbot Fallback settings||-||-||✓||✓|
|Edit all other chatbot settings||-||-||-||✓|
Chatbot content includes conversations, passages, questions, notifications, scripts and webviews. Permissions for broadcasts and audiences and for reviewing chatbot content are listed separately below.
|View chatbot content||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Create and edit chatbot content||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Delete chatbot content||-||✓||✓||✓|
|View sent notifications||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Test content with TestBot||-||✓||✓||✓|
Chatbot broadcasts and audiences
|Create and edit broadcasts||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Create an audience segment||-||-||✓||✓|
|Edit an audience segment||-||-||✓||✓|
|Delete an audience segment||-||-||✓||✓|
See Broadcasts for more information
Chatbot versions and publishing
|View chatbot versions||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Save chatbot content as draft||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Save or approve chatbot content as ready to review||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Save or approve chatbot content as ready to publish||-||-||✓||✓|
|Publish a chatbot version||-||-||✓||✓|
See Versions for more information.
Reviews and improvement
|Create a new review||-||-||✓||✓|
|Mark review phrases||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Finalise a review||-||-||✓||✓|
|Delete a review||-||-||✓||✓|
|Create and edit regression tests||-||-||✓||✓|
|Run regression tests||-||-||✓||✓|
|Delete regression tests||-||-||✓||✓|
See Reviews and Regression tests for more information.