Update the hours your business is available to livechat with users by updating your Business Hours.
For more information on using business hours, see Business Hours settings.
- Select the team and chatbot you need.
- Open the Manage section in the left navigation and click Settings.
- Click Business Hours.
- In the Default business hours tab, update the Description.
Keep the Name as Default. This means you won't have to type in the name when you configure the business hours script in your passages.
- Select the Timezone these business hours use.
- For each day of the week, either:
- Select the time your business is available.
- Click the menu icon on the right to add an additional time slot of availability.
For example, you may have one time slot in the morning, a break during lunch where your livechat agents are not available, and another slot in the afternoon.
- Click the menu icon on the right to make that day unavailable.
- If you want to remove additional availability slots you have created:
- Click the menu on the right and click Set as unavailable.
- Click the menu on the right and click Add Business Hour Time Slot.
- Configure any national public holidays or company holidays your business observes.
- Click Save.