The passage marking screen groups interactions by the passage that was used to respond to them, so you can quickly mark passages together. You can also filter the passages by label using the filter at the top.
When you mark the passages in a conversation, you will see three passage marking screens in succession:
- First, you will mark regular passages
- Next, you will mark catch-alls
- Finally, you will check the automated marking, where the inGenious AI platform has marked passages for you.
You can also:
- See the interaction in context with the rest of the conversation.
- Add labels
- Add comments
- Edit previously-marked passages
To open the Passage marking screen:
- Open the team and chatbot you want to mark passages for.
- In the left-navigation, click Improve.
- Click Reviews.
- Open the review you want to mark.
- Click the conversation you want to mark passages in.
The Passage marking screen automatically shows you the next set of passages to mark.