Create a review to mark your chatbot's flow and create new improvement recommendations.
To create a new review:
- Click New Review.
- Select the time period for your review.
- Mark a scaled sample of interactions, if you expect your chatbot to have had thousands of interactions within the review period.
- Filter out passages or questions you don't want to review.
- Click Create Review.
It takes a few minutes for all the data to be gathered. The inGenious AI platform will notify you when your review is ready. You can start your review from the Review screen.
Choose your review period
Reviews gather all messages sent from a chatbot user to your chatbot over the specified period. By default, the period starts from the last published version of your chatbot, but you can select any period review, even if it overlaps with a previous review.
If you start a review period before the latest version of your chatbot was published, the review will include passages from the previous version, even if those passages have been deleted in the more recent version. This will not impact your recommendations but may be confusing during the flow marking. The calendar displays when versions of your chatbot were published.
Filter your reviews
You can filter out questions or passages from a review so that you don't have to mark them. This is useful if you want to target your review to just a specific section, or avoid marking flow for parts of your chatbot that are about to drastically change.
You can filter out chatbot user messages based on the NLP question they triggered, or the passage that the chatbot sent in response. For example:
- You may have an NLP question for common user messages like "Are you a chatbot" that you want to exclude.
- You may want to exclude all the passages where the chatbot greets the user with a wave 👋.
You can add as many filters as you need.
To filter out an NLP question from your review:
- Click Filter.
- Select NLP Question.
- Select the question to remove from your review.
All messages from chatbot users that triggered this question will be excluded from the review.
To filter out passages from your review:
- Click Filter.
- Select Regex pattern.
- Type the phrase or regular expression you want to exclude.
The inGenious AI platform will find all passages in your chatbot that match this regular expression. Messages from chatbot users are excluded from your review if the chatbot responded to the message with one of these passages.