You can specify global parameters that all scripts can use so it's easier for content-creators to make simple updates to scripts. Global parameters are added to your chatbot settings as custom properties. Values for these parameters are defined only once and shared by all scripts.
To access custom properties in your scripts, see the custom properties section of Chatbot properties.
Custom properties are hidden by default, but you can click the eye icon to reveal their value.
Add a custom property
To add a custom property:
- Select your team, and the chatbot you want to edit.
- Open the Manage section of the left navigation and click Settings.
- Click Custom Properties.
- Click the +Property button.
- Type the Name of the parameter.
This is the variable name used in the script.
- Type the Value to be used for the property.
- Click Save.