You can specify global parameters that all scripts can use so it's easier for content-creators to make simple updates to scripts. Parameters can be made available:
- To individual scripts by adding them to the script's configuration. Values for these parameters are defined separately each time the script is configured in a passage.
- To all scripts by adding them in your chatbot settings. Values for these parameters are defined only once and shared by all scripts.
Global parameters are hidden by default, but you can click the eye icon to reveal them.
To add a global parameter:
- Select your team, and the chatbot you want to edit.
- Open the Manage section of the left navigation and click Settings.
- Click Custom Properties.
- Click the +Property button.
- Type the Name of the parameter.
This is the variable name used in the script.
- Type the Value to be used for the property.
- Click Save.