You can configure actions on conversations, passages, and button-like message types such as Quick Replies and buttons, including the buttons on media and carousel cards. You can add as many actions as you need. Actions will execute in the order they are listed.
To configure an action:
- Choose your team and chatbot
- Open the Actions configuration. Either:
- Click Conversations and click the menu you want to add an action to.
- Open the passage you want to add an action to and click the passage menu.
- Open the passage with the button or Quick Reply you want to add an action to and click the button or Quick Reply.
- Click Actions.
- Click + Action to add an action.
- Configure your action.
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.