Add a script to add more advanced interactions in your chatbot. Scripts can be sent as chatbot messages, or triggered in response to chatbot user responses.
You can create your own script from scratch, or use one of the script templates provided.
For more information on coding scripts, see Create a script in the Developers section.
To add a script to your chatbot:
- Select your team and chatbot.
- In the Create menu, click Scripts.
- Click+ Script.
- Select whether you want to use a template or define your own script.
- If you are using a template, select the template.
The script parameters and content are displayed in a preview.
- Click Create.
The new script is added to your list of scripts with its default name.
- Click the script card to open the new script.
- Type a name to help your content creators identify the script.
- Add a brief Description to explain what the script does.
- Add any parameters your script requires.
- Add or adjust the script code in the Content as required.
- Click Save.