Add a script to add more advanced interactions in your chatbot. Scripts can be sent as chatbot messages, or triggered in response to chatbot user responses.
For more information on coding scripts, see Create a script in the Developers section.
To add a script to your chatbot:
- Select your team and chatbot.
- In the Create menu, click Scripts.
- Click the + Script card.
- Type a name to help your content creators identify the script.
- Click OK.
- Click the new script card that is added to your screen.
- Add a brief Description to explain what the script does.
- Add the script code to the Content.
- Add any parameters your script requires.
- Click Save.