Your team can have multiple chatbots. Each chatbot contains its own settings, content, and users, which is not shared with other chatbots in your team.
Open a chatbot
To open a chatbot:
- Select the team your chatbot belongs to from the Teams menu.
- Select your chatbot from the Chatbot menu.
Create a chatbot
To create a chatbot:
- Select the team you want to create a chatbot in from the Teams menu.
- Click the Chatbot menu.
- Click Create Chatbot.
- Type a name for your new chatbot.
- Select your chatbot's timezone.
- Click Create.
Why do I need a timezone?
Some chatbot messages are sent at a specific time, such as stories. If the user's channel doesn't provide a timezone, or the user's privacy doesn't allow the chatbot to access it, the chatbot will use this timezone instead to send timed messages.
You can change the chatbot name and timezone later in the Chatbot settings.
Archive a chatbot
If you want to remove a chatbot from the Chatbot menu, you can archive it. You won't be able to access the chatbot content or settings anymore. To retrieve and archived chatbot please contact us.
See General settings.