Make sure you have:
- Requested and saved your access token.
- Configured your integration in inGenious AI.
- Connected Khoros to at least one channel.
- Registered your channels in inGenious AI.
When a channel is in Live Mode, the chatbot can interact with users on the channel. When Live Mode is off, the chatbot is not connected to that channel.
To turn Live Mode on or off for a channel:
- In the inGenious AI platform, open the chatbot you're integrating.
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- In the Khoros integration section, click Manage Bot Registrations.
- Click the registration for the channel you want to change.
- Toggle Live Mode on or off.
- Click Save.