To create the connection between your inGenious AI chatbot and your Facebook custom app:
- Add the Facebook Page Access Token to inGenious AI
- Add the inGenious AI Callback URL and token to your Facebook App
Facebook Admin required
You’ll need to be an Admin of the Facebook app and page to complete the integration steps.
Add the Facebook Page Access Token to inGenious AI
To add the Page Access Token:
- In your Facebook Developer page, click the arrow next to Messenger in the left menu.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Access Tokens.
- Select the Facebook Page you want to integrate.
A Page Access Token is created.
Note: Make sure you’re an Admin for the page you want to integrate. Only pages you’re an Admin for are displayed in the list.
- Click the access token to copy it to your clipboard.
- In inGenious AI, paste the access token you copied into the Page Access Token field.
Add the inGenious AI Callback URL and token to your Facebook App
To add the Callback URL and token to your Facebook App:
- In inGenious AI, copy the Callback URL and Callback URL Verify Token to Notepad.
- In your Facebook Developer page, click Webhooks in the left menu.
- Click Edit Subscription.
- Paste the Callback URL and Verify Token.
- Click Verify and Save.
For more help setting up your Facebook App, see the Facebook Developer Documentation.
Article is closed for comments.