If you have a Publisher or Admin role in your team, you can select changes to move to the ready to publish stage. Either:
- Select changes individually using the checkbox on the right.
- Select all changes in the current view using the checkbox at the top of the list.
You can also move changes in draft straight to ready to publish: use the arrow next to the Ready to review button to select Ready to Publish.
Some changes are part of a group and have to stay together. When you select a change that is part of a group, all of the related changes are also automatically selected:
- Selecting a setting change also selects all other settings changes.
- Selecting an unpublished question change also selects the unpublished passage and conversation changes the question belongs to.
Grouped changes must all progress through your review process together.
The changes you move will appear in the Ready to Publish section.
Watch for dependencies
Some changes you make in a chatbot will have several change entries that should be progressed together. For example:
- Moving a passage from one conversation to another will create one change in the conversation where the passage was removed, and another change in the conversation the passage was added to.
- Creating a notification (or webview or script) that is used in a passage will create one change for the notification, and another change for the passage where you used it.
These changes are not grouped in Versions. Make sure you check for dependent changes, and progress or regress them together, to avoid duplicate or missing chatbot content.