A carousel creates a horizontal series of cards, with each card consisting of an image, a title, a subtitle and optionally one or more buttons.
For best results, make sure your images fit the recommended dimensions.
Carousel buttons can perform actions when a user presses them, such as storing data, scheduling event notifications and running scripts.
- Click the Carousel message type to add a carousel to the passage, then add and configure your cards.
- Drag the handles on the left to re-order the passage content.
- Click the expand icon next to the carousel to switch between compact and large cards.
- Click the delete icon next to the carousel bubble to delete it.
Add and configure carousel cards
To add a card to the carousel, click the plus icon on the right. To edit a carousel card:
- Click the Title or Subtitle to edit the text directly.
- Click the placeholder image to edit the image. You can:
- Paste a publically-available URL in the Image URL field.
- Drag and drop the image you want to send into the Media Library.
- Select an image that has already been uploaded to the Media Library.
- Click + Button to add a button to the card.
To reorder the cards within the carousel, click and drag the handles on the top of the cards .
To remove a card from the carousel, click the image of the card and click Remove.
For best results:
- For large image carousels, a square image with a 1:1 ratio, 780px x 780px is recommended.
- For card-style carousels, a landscape image with a 1:1.91 ratio, 780px x 410px is recommended.
Images can be PNG or JPG files. To ensure your image loads quickly for your users, keep the file size under 500kb. A file size of 100-150kb is recommended.
Article is closed for comments.