Use canvas notes to communicate with your team within the platform canvas, annotate flows you're working on, or signpost areas of a complex flow.
Canvas notes come in several colours, support links and text formatting, can hold up to 600 characters, and appear on the flow mini-map.
- Add a new note by clicking the note icon under the mini-map.
- Edit a note's text or formatting by clicking the note. Any changes you make to a note are automatically saved when you click anywhere else on the canvas.
- Resize a note using the drag handle on the left.
- To move a note, click an empty area of the canvas to exit note-editing mode, then click and drag the note. Notes will cover any passages you move them on top of, so mind where you leave them.
- To remove a note, click the menu in the top left of the note, then click Remove.
You can see who last edited a note and when on the bottom of the note, but changes to canvas notes won't appear in Versions. Alternatively, if you want to comment directly on a specific passage you can do this via comments or leave a note for a reviewer using review notes.