Integrate with Microsoft Teams so your users can chat to your inGenious AI chatbot using Microsoft Teams.
To integrate your chatbot with Microsoft Teams:
- Configure a Bot Service in your Microsoft Azure account, and add a Microsoft Teams channel to the Bot Service.
- Add the Bot Service App ID and Client Secret into the inGenious AI platform.
- Create the app package to upload your chatbot app to Microsoft Teams.
- Activate the chatbot in Microsoft Teams.
Before you start…
Make sure you have:
- Your inGenious AI chatbot.
- Access to Microsoft Azure, with a resource group created for Bot Services.
- Access to Microsoft Teams, with permission to upload a custom app.
This process involves some back-and-forth between your inGenious AI chatbot settings and your Microsoft Azure account. It’s easier if you get yourself set up first:
- Open your Microsoft Azure account.
- In another tab, open inGenious AI.
- Add a Microsoft Teams channel to your chatbot:
- Open the team and chatbot you want to integrate and click Manage.
- Click Integrations.
- Click + Integration.
- Click Microsoft Teams.
- Open Notepad or another text editor.
- Copy the Messaging Endpoint URL from inGenious AI to Notepad.