Constants are placeholders that display the same information everywhere they're used in your chatbot content. They're useful for content that you re-use often, or content that needs to be consistent like a business name or phone number.
To change the information your chatbot displays:
- For a single-value constant, change the constant's value.
- For a multi-value constant, either select the value you want, or edit the value fields.
Your chatbot will start using the new value once you publish your change.
Change a constant's value
- Open the team and chatbot you want to work with.
- Click Constants in the left navigation.
- Click the name of the constant you want to change.
- For a single-value constant, type the new information in the Value field.
- For a multi-value constant, select which value you want the constant to use, or edit the value option itself.
- Click Save.