Make sure you have created a dedicated chatbot account in Zendesk.
- Sign in to the Zendesk Chat account you just created.
- Check your operation hours and update them if necessary.
Your chat widget will only be visible during your operation hours.
- Enable the chatbot for the Bot department.
- Create a new chatbot trigger:
- In Run trigger, select When a visitor requests a chat.
- In Check conditions, select Check all of the following conditions.
- Add a condition of Visitor previous chats Equals 0.
- In the Perform the following actions section, select Set visitor department, and select Bot.