To integrate with inGenious AI, you will need an account in Zendesk with some special configurations:
- Create an account in Zendesk using the following email format:
For example, the Acme Corporation would create a Zendesk account with:
- Make sure the account has Administrator privileges in Zendesk.
The account needs Admin privileges in order to create an API client.
- Enable Zendesk Chat for the account.
- Create a group called Bot in Zendesk.
This creates a department of the same name in Zendesk Chat.
- Open the profile of your new Zendesk Chatbot.
- Change the chatbot's default group to Bot.
If you need to, you can make Bot the default group for your organisation.
- Remove the chatbot from all other groups.
- In your list of groups, hover your mouse over the group you use for agent handovers.
Copy the link address that appears, and paste it into Notepad.
- On a new line in Notepad, type Group ID: and copy in the numbers from the end of the link.
Group ID: 360001860636