To configure a Bot Service in your Microsoft Azure account:
- Create a new Bot Service in your Microsoft Azure account.
- Click Bot Channels Registration.
- Type a name for your chatbot in the Bot handle.
The name should only use letters, numbers, underscores and hyphens. Do not use spaces.
- Select Free trial as your subscription.
- Select the Resource Group and Location you want to use.
- Select the F0 pricing tier.
This is the free pricing tier.
- Paste the Messaging Endpoint from Notepad.
- Turn off Application Insights.
- Make sure Auto create App ID and password is selected.
- Click Create.
Microsoft Azure creates your new chatbot.
Add a Microsoft Teams channel to the Bot Service
To add a Microsoft Teams channel to the Bot Service:
- In Microsoft Azure, click the new chatbot to open it.
- Click Channel.
- Under Add a Featured Channel, click Configure Microsoft Team Channel.
- Select that you Agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click Save.
For more information, see the Microsoft Azure Bot Channels documentation.
Next: Add the Bot Service App ID and Client secret to inGenious AI.
Article is closed for comments.