Use the Issues screen to scan your chatbot for issues with your NLP and Keyword questions. You can view:
- Critical issues. These issues will severely impact your chatbot's performance, and may even prevent the chatbot from publishing.
- Warnings. These issues will not prevent your chatbot from publishing, but may impact your chatbot's ability to accurately respond to users.
For example, you may see warnings for questions with too many or too few training phrases, or with training phrases that are too short.
- Hide and show Critical or Warning issues using the check boxes at the top.
- Open the passage that contains the question in a new tab to make corrections.
This feature is currently in beta, we welcome your feedback!
Check for issues
To check your chatbot for issues:
- Open the team and chatbot you want to work with.
- Click Improve.
- Click Issues.
- Click Check.
Checking your chatbot for issues takes up to 20 minutes, depending on the size of your chatbot.