Create an Inbound keyword question if you want it to match a chatbot user's response either in this conversation flow, or any conversation flow.
If you want to create a keyword question that only matches immediately after a specific passage, create an Outbound keyword question. If you want to create a question that matches the user's intent rather than a defined keyword phrase, create an NLP question.
To create an Inbound keyword question:
- Open the passage you want to create the question in.
- Click Inbound Questions.
- Choose to create either a Global-level question that will match from anywhere in the chatbot, or a Conversation-level question that will only match within this conversation. See Questions.
- Click + Question in your chosen context level.
- Click the options menu on the right of the new question.
- Click Convert to Keywords.
- Click the edit icon next to the New Question title.
- Type a descriptive name for the question.
- Type the first keyword or phrase you want to match in the Training Phrases field.
- Type Enter or click + to add a new keyword or phrase.
- If you want to weight the question, select a weight from the dropdown above the training phrases.
- If you want to add a word limit to the question, click the A dropdown and select the maximum number of words that can match this question.
The default limit is three words. Select the infinity symbol ∞ to remove the limit.
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.