Create an Outbound keyword question if you want it to only match immediately after a specific passage.
If you want to create a keyword question that matches a chatbot user's response either in this conversation flow, or any conversation flow, create an Inbound keyword question. If you want to create a question that matches the user's intent rather than a defined keyword phrase, create an NLP question.
To create an Outbound keyword question:
- Open the passage you want to create the question in.
- Click Outbound Questions.
- Click + Question.
- Click the options menu on the right of the new question.
- Click Convert to Keywords.
- Click the edit icon next to the New Question title.
- Type a descriptive name for the question.
- Type the first keyword or phrase you want to match in the Training Phrases field.
- Type Enter or click + to add a new keyword or phrase.
- If you want to weight the question, select a weight from the dropdown above the training phrases.
- If you want to add a word limit to the question, click the A dropdown and select the maximum number of words that can match this question.
The default limit is three words. Select the infinity symbol ∞ to remove the limit.
- Select the Conversation of the passage that will answer this question.
- Select the Passage that will answer this question.
A preview of the passage is displayed. You can also open the passage in a new tab.
- Click Save.