Create an Outbound keyword question if you want it to only match immediately after a specific passage.
If you want to create a keyword question that matches a chatbot user's response either in this conversation flow, or any conversation flow, create an Inbound keyword question. If you want to create a question that matches the user's intent rather than a defined keyword phrase, create an NLP question.
To create an Outbound keyword question:
- Open the passage you want to create the question in.
- Click Outbound Questions.
- Click + Question.
- Click the edit icon next to the New Question title.
- Type a descriptive name for the question.
- Type the keywords and phrases you want to match in the Training Phrases field. Use a new line for each new keyword or phrase.
- If you want to weight the question, turn on Weighting, and type a Weight.
- If you want to add a word limit to the question, turn on Word Limit and type the maximum number of words that can match this question in the Maximum Words field.
- Select the Conversation of the passage that will answer this question.
- Select the Passage that will answer this question.
- Click Save.