Create an Outbound NLP question if you want it to only match immediately after a specific passage.
If you want to create an NLP question that matches a chatbot user's response either in this conversation flow, or any conversation flow, create an Inbound question. If you want to create a question that only matches a very specific phrase, create a Keyword question.
To create an Outbound NLP question:
- Open the passage you want to create the question in.
- Click Outbound Questions.
- Click + Question.
- Click the edit icon next to the New Question title.
- Type a descriptive name for the question.
- Type the intent phrases you want to match in the Training Phrases field. Use a new line for each new keyword or phrase.
- Select the Conversation of the passage that will answer this question.
- Select the Passage that will answer this question.
- Click Save.