Create an Inbound NLP question if you want it to match a chatbot user's response either in this conversation flow, or any conversation flow.
If you want to create an NLP question that only matches immediately after a specific passage, create an Outbound NLP question. If you want to create a question that only matches a very specific phrase, create a Keyword question.
To create an Inbound NLP question:
- Open the passage you want to create the question in.
- Click Inbound Questions.
- Choose to create either a Global-level question that will match from anywhere in the chatbot, or a Conversation-level question that will only match within this conversation. See Questions.
- Click + Question in your chosen context level.
- Click the edit icon next to the New Question title.
- Type a descriptive name for the question.
- Type the intent phrases you want to match in the Training Phrases field. Use a new line for each new keyword or phrase.
- Click Save.