Conversations must be made resumable in your chatbot's Experience settings before the user can navigate back with Quick Replies. You can make as many conversations resumable as you need to.
If your chatbot uses multi-level conversations, resumability only applies to a parent conversation. Making a parent conversation resumable does not impact any child conversations inside.
To add resumability to a conversation:
- Select your team and the chatbot you want to edit.
- Open the Manage section of the left navigation and click Settings.
- Click Experience.
- Scroll down to the Resumability section.
- Click Add Conversation.
- Select the Conversation you want to make resumable.
- Edit the Display Name that will appear on the dynamic Quick Replies.
Quick Replies have limited space, so this should be a short title that the user will understand in the context of their recent chatbot use.
Remember to add dynamic Quick Replies to your passages so your chatbot users can jump back to this conversation.