You can schedule a Broadcast to be sent at a specific time, instead of sending it immediately. Scheduled Broadcasts appear in the Scheduled tab of the Broadcast Topic.
The Broadcast will be sent at the time you specify using the timezone you have configured for your Chatbot, even when sending to chatbot users in other timezones.
Once you've scheduled a Broadcast, it's considered ready-to-send, and can't be edited. If you want to make any changes, you must first unschedule the Broadcast.
To schedule a Broadcast:
- Open the team and chatbot you want to schedule the Broadcast for.
- Click Broadcasts.
- Click the Topic of the broadcast you want to schedule.
- Click the Broadcast you want to schedule in the Drafts tab.
- In the Send Schedule section, select Send later.
- Select the date and time you want to schedule.
- Click Send.
If you want to save a scheduled time but still want to edit the Broadcast content, click Save instead of Send. The scheduled time will be saved to the Broadcast, but the Broadcast will remain in the Drafts tab. Broadcasts in the Drafts tab will not be sent, even if their scheduled time arrives. When you've finished editing your Broadcast, use the Send button to schedule it. See Send a Broadcast.